2:29 PM

Happy Sunday Afternoon Bookworms!


I hope everyone is enjoying the nice fall weather as much as I am. Despite my horrific allergies, I have always loved the fall, and it's in part to my love/borderline obsession for Halloween. I have loved the Nightmare Before Christmas since I was allowed to watch it and have decided Sally is the only doll I will EVER like, needless to say, I wanted/want to be Queen of the Pumpkin patch, with a dog named Zero.  I have had a crazy busy weekend and just wanted to share something important lessons with you all, especially from a college student perspective. 

Lesson's learned:

1. Having a sewing kit and knowing how to sew is something everyone should know how to do. It has saved my life, and my friends lives so many times, and its so simple to learn how to do a simple stitch. Trust me, next time you rip your favorite shirt, you'll be happy that you can swoop in to save the day. 

2. Don't let the illusion of an easy week let you slip into the idea that a lack of work indicated that you have nothing to do the following week. Last week I had two days of classes due to Fall Break and the Jewish holiday. I had almost nothing to hand it/ do/ study for and I thought that it meant I was in the clear for this upcoming week. Boy was I wrong; so please, learn form my mistake and always look ahead, even if you don't think you need to. 

3. We are all human and we all make mistakes. For me- I feel like there isn't much else to say, its quite simple, remember that everyone is entitled to bad days, yourself included. 

4. The real test of self control is walking in Bath and Body Works when there is a $5 promotion going on, and resisting buying everything in sight. What tests you even more is when they just released their winter scents. - My words to the wise- proceed with caution and without a credit card 

Now that I have rambled, I will apologize yet again for the lack of posts. I have something planned for this Thursday to make up for it. Until then, enjoy the month of Halloween. 

Lots of love,

Your Pumpkin Queen, Catherine


<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-89587619-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>


You Might Also Like

0 comments