Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year Bookworms!

I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years celebrations and is looking forward to the start of a new year. I know I'm definitely looking forward to the new year, with hopes of establishing this blog and all its components.

I am currently sitting in my family room watching Psyche brainstorming what I want to do a post/video on first. I am thinking of doing a Winter Favorites first and then a semester Empties from the first semester of school.

I will film them hopefully today and have it uploaded tomorrow afternoon.  Just bear with me, I'm still trying to establish a regular schedule.

Thank you to those who have stuck with me and have been patient as I managed to collect everything and get it together.

Lots of Love,
Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment