I cannot believe it has already been a week into August! I feel as if summer just started, I blinked and it is almost over! I have a few things planned for this week. I (very late) favorites video since I have finally managed to get a large enough memory card to film a video that is longer than 10 minutes, though editing is still not going as smoothly as possible. I have a small review on a few products that I'll do a blog post on and then last but not least, I have the weekly wisdoms for you.
Without further adieu, here they are!
1. Even those that are strong have an achilles heel, not matter how strong the armor, there is always one spot that has a weakness
2. What may seem like a mole hill of a problem to you may be a mountain of a problem to someone else, remember that experiences are relative
3. " Never let the fear of striking you out, keep you from playing the game" - Babe Ruth
4. Sometimes you just need your best friends, gooey chocolatey brownies and a stupid movie to have a good night
5. Everything I want comes out at the same time, it's as if the universe knows my weaknesses