11:55 AM

Good Morning Bookworms!

I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything, but I guess summer, sun and heat got to my head and I forgot about this wonderful little blog for a little bit. But fear not, I'm back and ready to post.

I know I posted about a video a little while ago, but the iPad footage didn't come out as great as I had hoped so maybe filming for now should just be put on hold until I can invest in a decent camera. That being said, I may try and do a blog post on the empties, highlighting just a few things I believe are worthy of mention, and will do the same for the haul. Then hopefully tomorrow, I will have a June favorites out and ready for you all to enjoy before I head off to work.

So for now, here are a few wisdoms from the past few days,

1. Always try to be the bigger person, even when someone doesn't deserve your kindness or sympathy

2. You think you have people all figured out, and then they surprise you

3. Life can be very complicated, surround yourself with people that make everything the complicated bearable

4. Sometimes, you just have to fight through the pain, knowing that the end will be rewarding, despite the journey that it took to get there

5. Sometimes, all you need is a hug


That is everything for today. Enjoy the rest of your week. Hopefully it is sunny and warm where you are, so go soak up some vitamin d ( after you put on some spf) and remember to stay hydrated!


Lots of Love,

Catherine


Want to contact me? Go ahead, you can reach me at bookwormwithstyle13@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments