Friday, May 15, 2015

Sorry for my absence, I decided to take the day off and post a little later so I could celebrate my birthday with my best friend. But now I am back and ready to go.

Just a quick update, I am home from the summer, which means I will be able to be more active and present on my blog, and I will be working so hopefully I can post much more and give you guys something more than just the regular Wednesday Wisdoms and the occasional random post. But for now, here are the past weeks Wednesday Wisdoms,


1. Don't be so hard on your self, you are doing just fine

2. Catching all the green lights on the way home from work will instantly make your day.

3. Sprinkles can land in places you didn't think possible

4. What ever you do, do it right or don't do it at all

5. There is that one song that you have that always puts you a good mood

6. Finding a song that you love that you forgot about on your phone is another instant mood booster

7. When working at an ice cream shop, you go through singles at a very fast rate, as in you can go through 50 singles in less than 5 minutes


For now, that is all I have. Hope everyone enjoys there Friday. I'll be back before you know it!

Lots of Love,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment