Sunday, May 31, 2015

Happy Sunday Evening Bookworms!

I have this weeks wisdoms, a little delayed because of work but I have learned quite a lot over the past few days.

1. Sticky is a the worst feeling in the world

2. Read everything carefully, it will prevent you from making a fool out of yourself

3. Friends is an amazing show and I can't believe it has taken me this long to watch it

4. Netflix is amazing ( and highly addictive)

5. Dogs love too much, that is why they are always so tired

6. Saving tips is a good way to save money for something like that bag you have always wanted, that new foundation/lipstick/mascara you have been wanting, or saving for a Spring Break trip

7. Online shopping is a great way to blow off some steam and give the feeling that you are spending money without actually spending. ( That is until the temptation to hit 'continue to checkout button' is very high)

Happy to post something. Maybe this week I can get my monthly favorites and maybe, hopefully, even ...film something! Yes, you heard me correctly, I have finally cleaned enough of my house to have a small area to film. I want to do a small intro, a monthly favorites and maybe an empties video. For now, east coast, enjoy the warmer weather!

Lots of Love,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment