9:26 PM

Good Evening Bookworms,

I don't know about all of you, but I am so ready for Friday, (it may have to do with the fact that Friday is my last day of classes for this year!) But none the less, it is still Wednesday and that means Wednesday Wisdoms. There are not many this week, as this week as flown by too quickly for me to truly process. But here are the few things I learned over the past few days.

1. Never save packing until the last minute; whether it is for vacation, long weekend to moving out of your dorm for college. You have a lot more stuff to pack then you think, so make a list and break it up into sections, it will make life easier and a lot less stressful.

2. The thought of being home, seeing your parents and doge and sleeping in your own bed is enough motivation to get through a tough week

3.Asking for clarification is never something that you should feel embarrassed about

4. There is no place like home (yes, that was a cheesy reference to The Wizard of Oz)

5. You don't realize how much certain people are a part of your daily routine until they leave for the summer

6. If it is finals week for anyone, remember; this is the time when printers can smell feel, so don't get too close to them

Like I said, this was incredibly short, but in my mind, a full week hasn't even gone by.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week, I hope to talk to you all really soon.

Lots of Love,

Catherine

You Might Also Like

0 comments