Happy Wednesday Bookworms!
Hope everyone is doing well, and hopefully enjoying the warm(er) weather. I just hope that this time, it sticks around for a while. With Easter Break approaching, that means a few days of relaxation before the last stretch of the semester is over.
And with that, here are a few things I have learned over the last few days,
1. Always use pencil when doing economics/ Calculus homework, trust me, you will thank me later
2. Family doesn't end in blood, and it doesn't start either
3. It takes longer than you think to remember that someone is gone
4. And its okay to cry when that realization hits you
5. Don't ever be afraid to ask a professor about what will be given on an exam. Don't be afraid to ask if certain formulas will be given, the worse case scenario is they say know, the best, they include them on the exam if you ask nicely. Asking nicely works wonders.
6. Being able to validate your reason, opinion, or answer is important ( it help me learn my previous 'wisdom')
7. Keep holding on, and always keep fighting
8. Friends are the people you can spend hours talking about the random things with, not those that only come to you for help and never offer it
Hopefully you either learned something or realized something yourself this week. Have a great rest of the week and talk to you all real soon.
Lots of Love,