Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Good Evening Bookworms! So this is a long overdue post, but with the semester coming to a close in less than a week, ( can I just say how quickly my first year of college went, the fact that I'm basically done boggles my mind), I have been very busy recently.

When I went home a few weekends ago for Easter Break, I was met with a little surprise on my front door steps. It was an Influenster box. I was kindly sent the Campus Voxbox, which included a Saint Ives apricot scrub, a Jergens Instant Sun self tanning mousse in dark, soft lips cube lip balm in mint, sour patch straws and a package of chewy candy and a sample of the L'oreal smooth intense ultimate strength shampoo, conditioner and treatment.

I have tried the chewy sour punch candy, and as a sweet tooth lover, especially sour, I really like these, though they do dye your tongue an interesting color when you are done.

I have not used the St. Ives scrub from this box, but have used this scrub in the past and I am excited to try it again for the first time in a long time.

As for the others, such as the Jergens, Softlips and L'oreal, I have not tried the products in this box but have used, and loved, other products from the brand previously.

I promise, and I mean pinky promise, that when I go home for the summer, there will be an in depth review of all of the products and maybe even a video to go along with it.

For now, I hope this gives you a little insight into what I have been doing recently.

Lots of Love,

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment