Good Evening Bookworms!
Hope everyone has had a good week. I personally am excited for the approaching weekend, but thankfully, it is only two days away. Here are this weeks installments of Wednesday Wisdoms. Hopefully this week, I will be able to post something that I have never posted/talked about before on my blog. Stay tuned !
1. Somethings just don't go the way you planned
2. You will have days where nothing that normally works won't, but remember, breathe, even bad days only last 24 hours
3. Mac and cheese + sriracha = *heart eyes*
4. You don't realize how much the stupid little mundane things mean to you until you loose them
5. Throwbacks are a great way to relive memories as well as embarrasses your family and friends
6. There are many ways to show you care about someone, and more often then not, it is shown without words
Enjoy and talk to you all very soon!
Lots of Love,