Wednesday, March 11, 2015

This week's installment of Wednesday Wisdoms

1. Good things don't last forever so take time to appreciate the good times

2. Just keep swimming

3. Wide ruled notebooks are terrible

4. Schnörkel is a real word, (go ahead, look it up on google translate, I'll wait)

5. You cannot say the word bubbles, angrily ( try, it won't work)

6. Boys get older but they never really grow up

7. Whenever you feel overwhelmed, take a deep breathe, and walk away from whatever is giving you trouble for about 10 minutes, then try again

8. Drink water, trust me on this one, it solves a lot of problems you didn't even know about

9. Don't make promises you can't keep ( like saying you were going to update more, when you didn't at all)

10.When you are told 'always' in Chemistry, i.e., it will always do this or that, it really means 99 percent of the time, there are very few absolutes in Chemistry.

That's all I have for this week, I promise as soon as exams are over, I will try to post more than just once a week. But for now, well, just keep swimming.

Lots of Love,

Catherine


email me at bookwormwithstyle13@gmail.com for any questions you may have, or if you have an love letters you want to send me

No comments:

Post a Comment