Good Morning Bookworms,
I know this is a day late, but recently the days have been coming and going faster than I can keep track of, so without further adieu, here are the Wednesday Wisdoms. ( Just a few hours late)
1. There is not a finite amount of beauty in the world, just because said female/male celebrity is beautiful, doesn't mean you aren't. You are both beautiful, never forget that.
2. Goodbyes don't get an easier
3. That being said, it is ok to cry
4. Expect the unexpected
5. Hearing from an old friend instantly makes the day better. ( SO go text/cal/video chat that person you haven't talked to in a while)
6. Let the people you love know how much you love them, everyday
7. People say I love you is different ways, not always with words, so just listen and observe, love is not just a spoken language
8. Nice Weather can actually put you in a good mood, so go for a good head clearing walk
9. If your wifi at school, which normally never cooperates, works with absolutely no problems, don't question it, just accept the miracle and move on
10. Printers can smell fear
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Talk to you all soon.
Lots of Love,