10:25 AM

Good Morning Bookworms!

Hope everyone is doing well this sunny yet freezing March day. (When did it become March, I could have sworn that just yesterday I was counting down the seconds till the new year.) As I write this, I am enjoying the comforts of being at home for my not so 'spring' Spring Break.

That being said, I will definitely be able to post more than the usual Wednesday Wisdoms, but I hope to post more than just that.

Hope all my east coasters are getting through the snowy winter, I heard that you guys are expecting more snow tonight. Stay safe and stay warm.


Lots of Love,

Catherine


ps; I now have an email that you guys can reach me at if you have questions or just feel the compelling need to send me a love letter. Reach me at bookwormwithstyle13@gmail.com for any of the previously mentioned reasons.

You Might Also Like

0 comments