4:39 PM

This was supposed to be posted Friday night, so I apologize, the wifi here is so bad that is says it completes things ( like uploading, but it doesn't). So here you are


I have some news for you guys. I started an instagram account for you guys to follow, since that it much easier to update while I'm out and about at classes during the day and throughout the week.
Go log onto Instagram and follow bookwormwithstyle ( which, if you haven't noticed, is the new name of this blog)

I will try my hardest to give you guys more updates this weekend, as I have found an enormous amount of beauty and school/college things for your benefit.  ( I am currently writing this as I wait for my laundry to be done.)

If you have any questions about anything, leave me a comment


Lots of Love,
Catherine


You Might Also Like

0 comments