Sunday, January 18, 2015

So, I have managed to get most of this reading done so I thought I would give everyone an update on what has been doing on.

Semester 2 of my 1st year of college is a go, and so far, its not too bad. I know what to expect and have a good idea of what needs to be changed so I can do better this semester.

Speaking of doing better, I, as well as a majority of the world's population, am determined to do well at treating my body better this year. That being said, I have managed to get my butt to the gym three times this week, ( my personal minimum for a week) and I order something that I have seen all over my instagram feed for over the past 6 months.

That would be, YourTea, the company that provides tea blends to help you achieve heath and body goals from the inside out. I ordered the tiny tea 14 day detox, but I have yet to get my shipment so I can't say it's a miracle product, but after some research, it seems to really help those who are eating right and exercising regularly. I'll keep you updated on what it does/or doesn't do.

If you would like to join me in this experiment, head on over to yourtea.com and order you tea right now!

Wow, that was a lot to say, I didn't seem like that much in my head. I'm am off to go to breakfast as my friends and banging on my door so we can eat. ( Side note: Who opens the dining hall or breakfast at 10! I'm hungry) Anyone else's dining hall open late on the weekends?

Until next time,
 Lots of Love,

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment