Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ok so maybe my 'brilliant' idea of getting something done over break didn't go as planned. To begin this long story we will start with December, so when I got home,  Finals drained my brain and body so naturally, all I wanted to do was sleep. Then i wanted to see friends I haven't seen since August, ( to say it was an emotional roller-coaster is an understatement). Then I blinked and it was Christmas Eve, and I was going out to celebrate with my family Italian style, seven fishes and the fixings. Then we went right to New Year's which then went right to two days before I left to go back to college and I realized that this blog had gone untouched for roughly 2 months. So yes, I am terrible at keeping this up. BUT! My New Year's resolution ( beside doing well in school eating healthy and the usual resolutions) is to keep this updated on at least a weekly basis, most likely the weekends. So today starts the trend ( better late than never)

I will update a little bit later, after I read my micro economics and do some chemistry.

Much love,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment